According to Morgan Stanley, the global biosimilar market will be US$ 240 billion and Indian market will be US$ 35 billion by 2030. This highlights that Biosimilars offers a very big opportunity. The 14th Biosimilar Congregation 2019 will discuss present and future scenario of the biosimilar market in India, current landscape, challenges and policy updates for global biosimilars, the state of biotech funding in India, permits licensing and direct cost issues, challenges in the development of biosimilars and address regulatory challenges and guidelines for approvals of biosimilars.
Harness our Expertise:
- 30+ Biologics and Biosimilar studies experience
- 19 Innovative Biologics (mABs) across 200 +sites
- 14 Biosimilars including 3 Phase 1-PK/PD across 100+ sites
- 11 Marketing Authorizations for innovative Biologics and
- 02 Marketing Authorizations for Biosimilars
To know more, schedule a meeting with Navitas Life Sciences Experts at Booth#1