Register to view how we can provide a rapid implementation of the fastest, most configurable and feature-rich user interface to meet the needs of Documentum users who are currently using legacy interfaces or applications, and are looking to reduce costs and speed up use case implementation. This is the fifth in a six-part series showcasing CARA as the next generation user interface.
The session will focus on "Moving to the next generation electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) platform"
- Solutions for upgrading and migration
- Compliant Deployment Services for CARA
- Organizational change strategies to promote user adoption
Generis will demo key features of CARA for eTMF including:
- Quick and intuitive browser-based interface that delivers desktop capabilities
Leverage of the DIA TMF Reference Model
- eTMF template structures - easy drag-and-drop to create and manage Trial Master Files, add new sites and more
- Ability to create contexts so that documents included in multiple studies can have different metadata (e.g., Investigator CVs)
- Dashboards showing readiness of eTMF including pulling data from external systems such as CTMS
- Ability to have external CROs and Investigators / Trial Sites contribute documents directly into your docbase via the CARA Portal