The client is an international, independent, research-based pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical drugs to dermatologic and thrombotic patients in more than 100 countries globally.
The Project Objective
The End-to-End (E2E) Labeling project set out to provide the client with end-to-end visibility of the implementation of label changes and ensure these aligned to regulatory and organisational timelines.
Navitas Life Sciences helped the client achieve the following benefits:
- Ensured compliance to regulations
- Improved cross-functional collaboration, processes and tools decreasing internal
- Complexity and ensuring safety information reaches patients in a faster
- Smarter decision making enabling better planning and cost reduction
- Oversight and governance of the E2E process