Navitas Life Sciences are pleased to be supporting Sidley’s upcoming Life Sciences College event ‘Inside the Minds of Regulators – Perspectives on EU Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Law’ bringing together senior members of the European Commission and industry thought leaders.
Hot topics to be addressed include:
- Update on recent key EU regulatory law developments
- IP incentives review and outlook for IP regulatory rights
- GDPR and EU data protection
- Regulatory aspects of EU competition law
- The changing landscape of medical devices and IVDs in Europe
- The World Health Organization’s fair pricing initiative
- Registries and real-world evidence
Navitas Life Sciences’ Latika Sharma, PV Networks Lead, will presenting at this event alongside Dr Alexander Natz, Secretary General, European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs (EUCOPE) in a session chaired by Maarten Meulenbelt, Partner, Sidley, on the topic of the ‘Emerging Role of Real World Evidence (RWE) in the Pharmaceutical Industry’.
Please complete the form to arrange to meet with Latika at the event.