Register to view how we can provide a rapid implementation of the fastest, most configurable and feature-rich user interface to meet the needs of Documentum and Alfresco users who are currently using legacy interfaces or applications, and are looking to reduce costs and speed up use case implementation. This is the third in a six-part series showcasing CARA as the next generation user interface.
The session will focus on "Moving to the next generation User Interface and Business Rules Configuration tool"
- Solutions for upgrading and migration
- Compliant Deployment Services for CARA
- Organizational change strategies to promote user adoption
Generis will discuss CARA for Controlled Content / Quality Document Management including:
- Quick and intuitive browser-based interface that delivers desktop capabilities
- Document Numbering based on any combination of properties
- Change control / request mechanisms
- Watermarking with different overlays depending on status or other attributes, including different overlays for viewing, printing, exporting and controlled printing
- Dimensions and Snaplists the enable users to build their own trees and execute predefined queries
- Extensive capabilities for both configuration and customization