Register to view how we can provide a rapid implementation of the fastest, most configurable and feature-rich user interface to meet the needs of Documentum and Alfresco users who are currently using legacy interfaces or applications, and are looking to reduce costs and speed up use case implementation. This is the third in a six-part series showcasing CARA as the next generation user interface.
The session will focus on "Moving to the next generation regulatory submission management platform"
- Solutions for upgrading and migration
- Compliant Deployment Services for CARA
- Organizational change strategies to promote user adoption
Generis will demo key features of CARA for Regulatory Affairs and Submission Management including:
- Quick and intuitive browser-based interface that delivers desktop capabilities
- Leverage of the EDM Submission Reference Model
- Templates for eCTD structures
- Direct integration with publishing tools
- Wizards for creation of content based on templates that will publish correctly
- Major enhancements to Virtual Document functionality and usability