Register to listen Axway's leading expert, Atif Chaughtai and Navitas' head of implementation, B Sivanandam as you prepare to comply with DSCSA requirements for lot level traceability by January 1st, 2015.
A new U.S. Federal Law, Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA), more specifically title II of DQSA, Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA), is changing the game when it comes to verifying the authenticity and having visibility into the supply chain for pharmaceuticals. The deadline to be compliant with the law is Jan 1st, 2015.
Pharmaceutical distribution chains have to modify their current and future strategies in order to implement this new law. Axway is currently monitoring the options available to exchange Transaction Information, Transaction History, and Transaction Statements. GS1 just published the EPCIS v1.1 Guideline to support interoperable data exchange between trading partners for the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) or Title II of the Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA).
What you will learn:
- What you need to know about DSCSA Jan 1st 2015 deadline
- Lessons learned from implementation
- Common questions one needs to consider for implementing a solution
- Why EPCIS v1.1 for DSCSA compliance matters
- How to leverage EPCIS to detect diversion, parallel trade and forward buying