Greater Compliance and Risk reduction are key considerations for Pharma companies worldwide. Advancements in technology and mobility solutions have created new avenues for pharmaceutical companies to improve business performance. However, leveraging mobility to reduce risk & increase compliance is an area that is still in its infancy!
Watch this 1 hour on-demand webinar that will focus on how pharmaceutical manufacturers can leverage a fully validated enterprise IT and mobility solution to achieve higher compliance and in-process controls, thereby reducing risk of non-compliance and penalties.
Experts from Navitas will discuss about approaches that will help Pharma Manufacturing companies:
What you will learn:
- Ensure process compliance for pre manufacturing and manufacturing
- Ensure GAMP Compliance in the area of Warehouse, Manufacturing, Quality Control and Packaging
- Integrate manufacturing processes using - Electronic Batch Manufacturing Records (e-BMR)
- Achieve Weighing Scale Integration and Container Level Traceability
- Simplify data entry and improve productivity
- Comply with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements