The US Federal Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) was signed by President Obama into law on November 27, 2013.
Join Axway's leading expert, Peter Stokes and Navitas Associate Vice President, B Sivanandam on this timely webinar as you prepare to comply with DSCSA requirements for lot level traceability by May 1st, 2015.
What you will learn:
- How Axway's solution helps you comply with the US Federal DSCSA May 1st 2015 deadline
- What you need to do for a fast track implementation
- Low cost deployment options
- How Axway's solution helps you comply with coming traceability regulations such as the US
- Federal DSCSA November 2017 deadline, and Brazil for 2015 and 2016
Axway's technology solution is proven, GS1 certified and scalable. Most recently leading India based Manufacturers, global 3PL players and Pharma Distributors selected Axway's Global Traceability and Compliance solution to not only comply with the USDSCSA but also provide compliance with regulatory requirements in other jurisdictions (eg. Brazil, China), as well as help protect against counterfeiting, and diversion after a detailed evaluation.