Hosted by Navitas Networks this webinar is presented by Kimberly Kotlar, Director, Organized Data Collection (ODC), Center of Excellence (CoE), Pharmacovigilance & Patient Safety (PPS), AbbVie, Jody Trieloff, Associate Director,Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety Data Management - AbbVie and Marie-Claire Wilson Senior Project Manager from Navitas Life Science.
The webinar addresses the following:
- The rise of MRPs/PSPs
- PSPs/MRPs – an element of the data explosion
- Impact on volumes / workload
- Issues and opportunities – PV involvement in design/review, training, risk-based approach
- A reflection on company experiences
- Abbvie case study
- Lessons learned and strategies for success
- So what and where next?
- Benefit or burden?
- Summary, where next for industry
- Q & A, Close